About Our Meetings
Every semester our executive board strives to provide a wide array of educational and networking opportunities for the members. By doing so, the members build more confidence and have a clearer image of how to become a competitive applicant in which ever graduate program he/she decides to apply to.
In the past we have had:
- HealthCare Panels with different career professionals
- Mock Interviews with Dr. Landefeld
- Dr. Theresa Duello from the University of Wisconsin educating about MD/Ph.D
- Sean Rose from American University of Antigua (AUA)
- Personal Statement Retreats
- Dr. Kevin Lohenry and colleagues from USC Physician Assistant Program
- MCAT Prep Workshop provided Kaplan
- Western University Pharmacy School
- Discussions in Health Disparities and Medical Research
- And much more!